- To glorify God in His only begotten Son, the eternal, divine Word of God – Jesus Christ.
- To establish sound doctrine in the hearts of God’s people that they might abide in His safety and the purity of His truth and teach others (Ps. 119; Prov. 30:5; Acts 20:32; Phil. 3:1-3; 1 Tim. 4:16; 2 Tim. 2:15; 3:16-17).
- The creation, development, and distribution of Scripture-rich resources to equip and build up Christ’s body, including leaders, and, the creation and distribution of evangelistic tools for the winning of lost souls into the kingdom of God. These are supplied to Gospel workers around the world.
- Preach, warn, and teach the truth while encouraging individual believers to learn God’s Word for themselves and be ready to give an answer to all (Col. 1:28).
- One of the central thrusts of our calling and service to Christ is to prayerfully, biblically, and diligently safeguard the souls of His people from deception by establishing in their hearts the final authority and eternal blessings associated with being personally rooted and grounded in His Word and in His love (Prov. 22:17-21; Jn. 5:39; Acts 20:20-32; Phil. 3:1; 2 Tim. 2:15; 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:3-4,12-21; 1 Jn. 2:24-33; 4:1-3; 2 Jn. 7-11; Rev. 2:1-5).
What We Believe
In order that there be no confusion, in order to clarify our position of beliefs….. Here’s what we embrace……
(1) In the divine inspiration of the Old and New Testaments encapsulated in the 66 glorious books of the Authorized Version.
(2) In the preservation of God’s Word through the Hebrew Masoretic Text and the Greek Textus Receptus.
(3) That the Authorized Version Translation (KJV) is by far the best English version of the Bible – the very preserved Word of God.
(4) In God in three Persons: Father, Word, and Holy Spirit.
(5) That God created the world in six literal twenty-four hour days.
(6) That all mankind is sinful, guilty before God who is our Maker and Judge, in need of salvation, and unable to save himself.
(7) That Christ died for the sins of all mankind and that salvation is granted by grace, through faith alone, at the moment of true repentance and based upon the finished work of Christ on the cross.
(8) In the bodily resurrection of Christ and His bodily ascension into heaven, where He now intercedes for believers.
(9) In the literal reality of Heaven and Hell.
(10) That man was created as a responsible being and as such, he may choose to accept or resist the grace of God.
(11) In the conditional eternal security of the believer who is divinely required to initially repent and believe as well as endure to the end or he will be eternally lost in the lake of fire.
(12) That born again believers make up what God sees as His remnant people and that we are to carry out the Great Commission as Jesus commanded.
(13) That the two ordinances of the local church are water baptism by immersion for believers only and the LORD’s supper as a memorial.
(14) In the soon return of Christ for all of His wise-virgin, enduring disciples who are currently abiding in vital union with Him.
(15) That Jesus will soon return for a Bride that is a sanctified and cleansed, a glorious church that is without spot or wrinkle, abiding holy in Christ.
(16) In the millennial reign of the LORD Jesus Christ.
(17) In the judgment of believers at the Judgment Seat of Christ and the judgment of unbelievers at the Great White Throne.
(18) In the obligation of every believer to live a holy life and to witness to the lost of the saving power of Christ.
(19) That God is sovereign in the bestowment of all His gifts, and that the eldership gifts He gives to His people (apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers) are sufficient for the perfecting of the saints for today.
(20) In the humility of all true believers and the pride of all who wear sheep’s clothing yet are not right with God. This fruit is one that divides between the wheat and the tares. Humility or lack thereof is key to observe among those claiming they are Christ’s, namely in the administration of serving, never using titles or positions to elevate self but only as the place to serve and elevate Christ alone.
(21) In the baptism with the Holy Ghost for those already saved and for their being divinely empowered to be a witness for Christ.
(22) In the gifts of the Holy Spirit which comes with the baptism or fullness of the Spirit. Cessationism is utterly false, unfounded, and unscriptural.
(23) That calvinism and catholicism are both diabolical curses upon those ensnared by them and to be avoided at all costs.
(24) That all forms of compromise with falsehoods, false systems of theology, false prophets, and false religions such as liberalism, ecumenicism, neo-evangelicalism, seeker-friendly fallacy, evil emergent church error, or the charismatic movement should be avoided by those who wish to live in obedience to Christ and saved eternally.
On The Bible
WE BELIEVE that the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments were “God-breathed,” or given by the inspiration of God, resulting in a product that was inerrant and infallible.
WE BELIEVE that God has fulfilled His promise to preserve His Word for every generation of human history, through the Received Text/Textus Receptus.
WE BELIEVE that inspiration was applied to the autographs, and accurately retained through God’s preservation into our language.
WE BELIEVE that God has preserved His Word in the Masoretic Hebrew Text of the Old Testament and the Textus Receptus Greek Text of the New Testament.
WE BELIEVE that the King James Version of the Bible is the best English translation available, not only because it is an excellent translation, but because it is a translation of the best Hebrew and Greek texts.
We welcome, love, and associate and work with those who are true believers in Jesus Christ, having first come to repentance and been genuinely born again. The proof of salvation is always in being possessed by God’s love and obedient adherence to the basic truths of Holy Scripture, being not ashamed of the Gospel (Romans 1:16; 1 John 3:14-15; 4:7-8). All true disciples are actively involved in or at least willing to learn the biblical mandate to earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the saints (Romans 1:16; Ephesians 5:11; 2 Timothy 3:16; Jude 3-4). All true regenerate believers in Jesus Christ uphold Him as supreme Creator and Head of His one true body and find their identity only in Him and not in any denomination or organization of mere men (Colossians 1-2). Our goal and desire is to cooperate with and serve those groups and individuals which adhere to the fundamentals of the faith as revealed in the whole counsel of God’s Word, and are not associated with movements, missions, or false systems of theology such as the Reformed/Calvinistic grace-perverting heresies, emergent church, seeker-friendly or seeker-sensitive entertainment farce, the false apostles and counterfeit prophets of the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) or dominionism movements, Ecumenism, World Council of Churches, National Council of Churches, the Word of Faith or Charismatic Movement, New Evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism, baptismal regeneration cults, sabbath idolaters (SDA), those who deny the importance and place of the divine Person of the Holy Ghost and His gifts to the body, Pseudo-Fundamentalism, or any other heretical, divisive, lukewarm, and disobedient movements within professing Christendom.
SafeGuardYourSoul is a Non-Profit Corporation and as of 10.25.11 a member of the Full Gospel Fellowship, a registered 501©3, and officially enjoys all the tax benefits and otherwise of any 501©3. There are NO governmentally imposed restrictions in this arrangement as to what we can teach. All love offerings receive a tax receipt early the following year.
Sign up for free email devotional HERE... The Moments with My Master email devotional is sent out 2-3 times weekly for the edification of the body of Christ.
9201 Warren Pkwy. Ste. 200
Frisco, Texas 75035