E: firstname.lastname@example.org | Find on Facebook
Author of five enlightening and influential books on subjects ranging from false prophets, the original lie of Satan to mankind, evangelism, stewardship the Bible way, the cross of Christ, and the daily walk of an authentic disciple. Todd’s books can be found on BarnesandNoble.com, Amazon.com, and on SafeGuardYourSoul.com. His websites include SafeGuardYourSoul.com, MercyPlanet.com, and TheOriginalGospel.com. A former Marine, contracted to NASA, youth pastor, TV host, Bible College president, and member of numerous churches throughout the south, Todd has set aside all that involves the philosophies and whims of mere men to follow the King of the kingdom as a simple servant. His sincerity and ability to speak on a variety of topics from a broad and edifying perspective, and with a humble candor is refreshing. Todd has an obvious understanding that he is nothing without Jesus and yet, by the working of divine grace, his Gospel tracts, articles, Moments with My Master email devotional, and books have taught, encouraged, and inspired thousands. Todd Tomasella is the author of five Christian, non-fiction books, hundreds of articles, devotionals, audios, tracts, videos, Bible school curriculum, and study guides. No matter the format utilized, the divine mandate is simply getting people into God’s Word for themselves (Nehemiah 8:8; Habakkuk 2:2; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 17:11; 2 Timothy 2:15; 3:16-17).
Contact Todd at email@example.com
Some of the things we are blessed to be doing for His glory include …..
- Write, publish, distribute and supply Gospel tracts to Gospel workers the world over (since 1987)
- Creating and increasing full online presence and ministry approach with several websites, SEO, etc. (Links Page)
- Teach God’s Word via audios, articles, books, study guides, Bible College courses, videos, etc.
- Continue to travel and minister to saints, sinners, and back-slidden souls in need of Jesus
- Continue to help other ministries, orphanages, and individual believers in need
- Provide biblical truth/counsel and prayer per Holy Scripture and God’s love to believers nationwide
By God’s grace, I am going to keep doing what GOD called me out to do unapologetically and to His blessed glory. Having worked and ministered for most of the 25 years at the same time as doing full-blown ministry has been a blessing. Yet now, I must obey our LORD Jesus in this late hour in being fully given to His blessed work! Did He not instruct us to pray for laborers to be sent out into His harvest fields and tell us that the fields are ready now for harvest? (Matthew 9:35-39; John 4:34-38) I am not even worthy to be saved yet “Woe is me if I preach not the gospel.” (1 Corinthians 9:16; Ephesians 3:8) God be praised for those who have helped and our prayer is that the LORD will somehow be able to get through to the hearts of more of His people to help and participate in His eternal work in this late hour.
“Poor, Yet Making Many Rich” 2 Corinthians 6:10
Being released with reckless abandon and no vocational duties to hinder (2 Timothy 2:4), much progress is being made. The ministry work forges ahead daily. At this point we are blessed and able to reach thousands of people daily, feed them God’s Word. More and more tools/vehicles for God’s pure Word are under way and via the internet thousands are being reached daily! There are now 10 ministry websites and the Word of God is being pushed out to thousands via social networks. For this we give our God praise! Though we be “poor” in this fleeting life, “many” are being made “rich” in the knowledge and blessedness of our God!
These type sufferings are part and parcel with serving our LORD Jesus who is coming soon.
“But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, 5In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; 6By pureness, by knowledge, by long suffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, 7By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left, 8By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true; 9As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; 10As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.” 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
Glory to God for the adventure of serving Him! The attacks have been absolutely vicious … Praise God saints!!! We ask you to pray that “we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men.” (2 Thessalonians 3:2) In the last week, I have been verbally assaulted by many various characters. One attacked me for preaching the truth about hell being eternal. Another attacks for trying to Judaize Gentile believers into keeping a certain day of the week (see below). Still, another man attacked me for not condoning his pastor who is a greed-mongering wolf. This same man insinuated that I am not a blessed person due to being financially poor (due to obeying God). This is beginning to become a great joy! We are NOT at all worthy to suffer for the name of our LORD Jesus! (Acts 5:41)
“Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:10
- To glorify God in His only begotten Son, the eternal, divine Word of God – Jesus Christ.
- To establish sound doctrine in the hearts of God’s people that they might abide in His safety and the purity of His truth and teach others (Ps. 119; Prov. 30:5; Acts 20:32; Phil. 3:1-3; 1 Tim. 4:16; 2 Tim. 2:15; 3:16-17).
- The creation, development, and distribution of Scripture-rich resources to equip and build up Christ’s body, including leaders, and, the creation and distribution of evangelistic tools for the winning of lost souls into the kingdom of God. These are supplied to Gospel workers around the world.
- Preach, warn, and teach the truth while encouraging individual believers to learn God’s Word for themselves and be ready to give an answer to all (Col. 1:28).
- One of the central thrusts of our calling and service to Christ is to prayerfully, biblically, and diligently safeguard the souls of His people from deception by establishing in their hearts the final authority and eternal blessings associated with being personally rooted and grounded in His Word and in His love (Prov. 22:17-21; Jn. 5:39; Acts 20:20-32; Phil. 3:1; 2 Tim. 2:15; 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:3-4,12-21; 1 Jn. 2:24-33; 4:1-3; 2 Jn. 7-11; Rev. 2:1-5).